The bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor by De La Mark, high in active ingredients, was designed by the leading technologists to make all the bathroom surfaces shine with minimal efforts and without harm to human and nature.
Available in: 0,5 l
The bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor is money-saving and has an easy-to-use spray bottle.
The ingredients of the bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor by De La Mark:
- Make bathroom cleaning easier by allowing to use the single cleaner for all types of surfaces.
- Work great with plastic, ceramics, glass, metal (except for aluminium).
- Safe to human and drainpipe.
- Neither cause noxious fumes, nor leave scratches on the bathroom surfaces.
- Disinfect bathroom surfaces.
- Leave a light cherry aroma.
- 98% biodegradable that makes them eco-friendly. The cleaner’s safety was confirmed by an environmental certificate “Living Planet”.
Spray a small amount of the bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor by De La Mark on the surface to be cleaned and wipe clean with a wet sponge. To remove tough stains, leave it for 5 minutes to activate, and then rinse it with enough water.
To ensure your hands skin additional protection, use rubber gloves.
Important! Do not use the bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor by De La Mark for cleaning of aluminium surfaces!
All raw material used for the production of the bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor by De La Mark undergoes rigorous quality control. Its ingredients were optimally matched to achieve the best results of bathroom cleaning safe to human and nature:
|Purified water||Universal solvent||More than 60|
|Lactic acid||Removes salt deposits, rust, soap scum||25 to 30|
|Non-ionic surfactants - alkyl polyglucoside||Improve the wettability, effect oil stains removal||5 to 10|
|Natural fragrance||Safe aroma||0.1 to 1|
|Conserving agent||Protects the cleaner from bacteria||Less than 0,1|
|Natural flavor||More than 0,15|
Important! The bathroom cleaner with cherry flavor by De La Mark does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), phosphate and other phosphorus compounds, chloride, other corrosive acids, organic solvents, perfumes.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.