Royal Powder Black, a phosphate-free laundry powder detergent, was specially designed to keep saturated dark colors even after 100 washes! Does not contain any dye. Suitable for black underwear. Leaves your clothes with light natural scent of freshness.
Available in: 0,5 kg
Royal Powder Black, a concentrated phosphate-free powder laundry detergent for black and dark clothes, was designed by world-class technologists to offer you a great result of washing dark clothes and protecting the brightness of their color. It also works well with white clothes without staining them.
Royal Powder Black phosphate-free powder laundry detergent:
- With the help of several types of surfactants and enzymes (ferments) in its composition, it easily removes sweat, blood, food and oil stains.
- With dye fixing agent in its composition, slows the black color fading and keeps black clothes deep in color.
- Due to the low foam formula can be used in the laundry washing machines.
- Offers effective washing at temperatures ranging from 30° to 95°C.
- Prevents limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machine.
- Rinses away properly. Does not leave detergent residues on clothes which may cause irritation of skin;
- Poses no risk to allergy-prone people;
- Has a safe package with a scoop inside the box. Does not result in dust and is easy to use.
- Being up to 98% biodegradable, it has no damaging effect on the environment. Eco-friendly laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
Royal Powder Black, a phosphate-free powder laundry detergent, can be used for washing black and dark clothes made from cotton, linen, synthetics, artificial as well as blended fabrics in a machine or by hand.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of Royal Powder Black powder laundry detergent:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)|
|Soft (0…7°)||Medium (7…14°)||Hard (14…21°)|
|Slight||35 ml||45 ml||50 ml|
|Normal||50 ml||60 ml||70 ml|
|Heavy||75 ml||90 ml||100 ml|
|Average dosage – 60 ml|
Let’s compare the consumption of Royal Powder Black laundry detergent with the consumption of an average commercial detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 60 ml, or 50 g, of Royal Powder Black laundry detergent. Thus, one package of detergent is sufficient for 20 laundry loads, or approximately 100 kg (normal soiling, medium water hardness An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. Royal Powder Black laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in Royal Powder Black powder laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing black clothes while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Soap from vegetable oil||5-15|
|Complexing||Less than 5|
|Citric acid||Less than 5|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable||Less than 5|
|Inhibitor of transfer of dyes||Less than 1|
|Enzymes||Less than 1|
|Antiresorbent||Less than 1|
|Natural flavort||More than 0,15|
Important! Royal Powder Black powder laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.