Royal Powder Universal phosphate-free powder detergent is an all-purpose powder detergent which satisfies the need for high quality, safe washing. It can be used for washing in a machine and washing clothes by hand. It effectively removes dirt and stains from white and colored fabrics. The detergent provides excellent results at the temperature ranging from 30 to 95°С. This detergent is safe for washing infant’s clothes from the age of one year. The detergent has no scent.
Available in: 1 kg; 3 kg
Royal Powder Universal, a concentrated powder detergent, was designed by world-class technologists in order to achieve three goals: to wash effectively, to be safe to humans and to treat the nature well.
Royal Powder Universal all-purpose laundry detergent:
- Effectively washes both white and colored clothes;
- With the help of several types of surfactants and enzymes (ferments) in its composition, it easily removes sweat, blood, food and oil stains as well as helps get rid of tough stains on collar and cuffs;
- Returns the clothes original colours and whitens white clothes;
- Due to the low foam formula can be used in washing machines;
- Offers effective washing at temperatures ranging from 30° to 95°C;
- Rinses away properly. Does not leave detergent residues on clothes which may cause irritation of skin;
- Prevents limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machines;
- Poses no risk to infants from the age of 1 year and to allergy-prone people;
- Has a safe package with a scoop inside the box. Does not result in dust and is easy to use;
- Being 98% biodegradable, it has no damaging effect on the environment. This eco-friendly laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
Royal Powder Universal all-purpose phosphate-free laundry detergent can be used for washing colored and white clothes made of cotton, linen, synthetics and artificial fabrics by hand or in a washing machine. Do not use it for wool and silk.
Important! Enzymes (ferments) work at temperatures below 40°С, and oxygenated bleach works at temperatures over 60°С. Therefore, if you need to focus on removing stains, do washing at low temperatures, and if you need to focus on bleaching do washing at high temperatures. Always pay attention to the color and the type of fabrics.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of Royal Powder Universal laundry detergent:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)|
|Soft (0…7°)||Medium (7…14°)||Hard (14…21°)|
|Slight||35 ml||45 ml||50 ml|
|Normal||50 ml||60 ml||70 ml|
|Heavy||75 ml||90 ml||100 ml|
|Average dosage – 60 ml|
To measure the right dosage use a scoop located inside the box (1scoop = 20 ml).
Let’s compare the consumption of Royal Powder Universal laundry detergent with the consumption of an average commercial detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 60 ml, or 50 g, of Royal Powder Universal laundry detergent. Thus, one package of detergent is sufficient for 20 laundry loads, or approximately up to 100 kg of clothes (assuming normal soiling, medium water hardness). An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. Royal Powder Universal laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in Royal Powder Universal powder laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing clothes while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Soap from vegetable oil||5-15|
|Complexing||Less than 5|
|Citric acid||Less than 5|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable||Less than 5|
|Enzymes||Less than 1|
|Antiresorbent||Less than 1|
|Oxygen bleaching activator||Less than 0,1|
|Inhibitor of transfer of dyes|
|Оptical brightener||More than 0,01|
|Natural flavor||More than 0,15|
Important! Royal Powder Universal powder laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.