Royal Powder Professional a phosphate-free powder laundry detergent was specially formulated for effective washing of dense fabrics like curtains and jeans. It is good for washing in a machine or by hand. Effective in removing grease and stains from colored and white fabrics. Works well at temperatures ranging from 30 to 95°С. Does not have scent.
Available in: 1 kg; 3 kg
Royal Powder Professional, a concentrated phosphate-free powder laundry detergent, was designed by world-class technologists to reach three goals: to wash dense fabrics effectively, to be safe to humans and to treat the nature well.
Royal Powder Professional phosphate-free powder laundry detergent:
- With the help of several types of surfactants and enzymes (ferments) in its composition, it easily removes sweat, blood, food and oil stains and cleans strongly soiled areas like seams and gathers.
- Protects fibers structure and color purity.
- Due to the low foam formula can be used in washing machines
- Offers effective washing at temperatures ranging from 30° to 90°C.
- Rinses away properly. Does not leave detergent residues on clothes which may cause irritation of skin;
- Prevents limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machine.
- Poses no risk to allergy-prone people;
- Has a safe package with a scoop inside the box. Does not result in dust and is easy to use.
- Being 98% biodegradable, it has no damaging effect on the environment. Eco-friendly laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
Royal Powder Professional, a phosphate-free powder laundry detergent, was designed for washing colourful and white clothes made of dense fabrics, cotton, linen, synthetics, and blended fabrics in a machine or by hand.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of Royal Powder Professional powder laundry detergent:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)|
|Soft (0…7°)||Medium (7…14°)||Hard (14…21°)|
|Slight||35 ml||45 ml||50 ml|
|Normal||50 ml||60 ml||70 ml|
|Heavy||75 ml||90 ml||100 ml|
|Average dosage – 60 ml|
To measure the right dosage use a scoop located inside the box (1scoop = 20 ml).
Let’s compare the consumption of Royal Powder Professional laundry detergent with a consumption of an average commercial detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 60 ml, or 50 g, of Royal Powder Professional laundry detergent. Thus, one package of detergent is sufficient for 20 laundry loads, or approximately 100 kg (normal soiling, medium water hardness). An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. Royal Powder Professional laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in Royal Powder Professional powder laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing dense clothes while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Soap from vegetable oil||5-15|
|Complexing||Less than 5|
|Citric acid||More than 5|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable||Less than 5|
|Oxygen bleaching activator|
|Enzymes||Less than 1|
|Antiresorbent||Less than 1|
|Inhibitor of transfer of dyes|
|Оptical brightener||More than 0,01|
|Natural flavor||More than 0,15|
Important! Royal Powder Professional powder laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.