Royal Powder Color phosphate-free liquid laundry detergent is a liquid detergent that could substitute powder detergent for colored fabrics. It is tough on any stains, but gentle with coloured fabrics. Leaves your clothes with light natural scent of freshness. Not dusty. Suitable for machine washing at quick cycle and for washing clothes by hand.
Available in: 1L, 2L
Royal Powder Color, a concentrated phosphate-free liquid laundry detergent was designed by world-class technologists to reach three goals: to wash coloured clothes effectively, to be safe to humans and to treat the nature wellю
Royal Powder Color, a liquid laundry detergent, is easy-to-use, and unlike powder laundry detergents is not dusty, and is contained in safe airtight bottle.
The ingredients of Royal Powder Color liquid laundry detergent:
- Dissolve and start working from the very first minutes of the wash. This enables washing with using quick cycle program.
- Easily remove sweat, blood, food and oil stains as well as helps to get rid of tough stains on collar and cuffs.
- Keep the colors bright. The detergent works well with dark clothes without staining the whites.
- Not foamy, so the liquid detergent can be used for machine washing.
- Prevent limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machine.
- Offers effective washing at temperatures ranging from 30° to 95°C.
- Pose no risk to children and allergy-prone people.
- Being 98% biodegradable, they have no damaging effect on the environment. Eco-friendly liquid laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
Royal Powder Color, phosphate-free liquid laundry detergent, can be used for washing colored clothes made of cotton, linen, synthetics, artificial and blended fabrics by hand or in a washing machine.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of Royal Powder Color:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)|
|Soft (0…7°)||Medium (7…14°)||Hard (14…21°)|
|Slight||35 ml||45 ml||50 ml|
|Normal||50 ml||75 ml||100 ml|
|Heavy||100 ml||125 ml||150 ml|
|Average dosage – 75 ml|
Let’s compare the consumption of Royal Powder Color liquid laundry detergent with a consumption of an average commercial powder laundry detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 75 ml, of Royal Powder Color liquid laundry detergent. Thus, one bottle of liquid detergent is sufficient for 13 laundry loads, or approximately 65 kg of laundry (normal soiling, medium water hardness). But often clothes have to be just freshened up. An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package (approximately equals to one bottle of Royal Powder Color) which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. Royal Powder Color liquid laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in Royal Powder Color liquid laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing colored clothes while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Demineralized water||More than 80|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable||Less than 5|
|Soap from vegetable oil|
|Glycerol||Less than 5|
|Inhibitor of transfer of dyes|
|Preservative||Less than 0,1|
Important! Royal Powder White liquid laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.