Royal Powder Universal phosphate-free liquid laundry detergent is an all-purpose liquid detergent that could substitute powder detergent. Effective in removing stains of various types. Leaves your clothes with light natural scent of freshness. Does not result in dust. Suitable for washing clothes by hand or washing with a quick cycle in a machine.
Available in: 1,2 l
Royal Powder Universal, a concentrated phosphate-free liquid laundry detergent was designed by world-class technologists to reach three goals: to wash effectively, to be safe to humans and to treat the nature well.
Royal Powder Universal, a liquid laundry detergent, is easy-to-use, and unlike powder laundry detergents is not dusty, and stored in a safe airtight bottle.
The ingredients of Royal Powder Universal liquid laundry detergent:
- Dissolve and start working from the very first minutes of the wash. This enables washing with using quick cycle program.
- Easily remove sweat, blood, food and oil stains as well as helps to get rid of tough stains on collar and cuffs.
- Brighten the bright and whiten the white.
- Due to the low foam formula can be used in the washing machines.
- Prevent limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machine.
- Offer effective washing at temperatures ranging from 30° to 95°C.
- Pose no risk to children and allergy-prone people.
- Being up to 98% biodegradable, they have no damaging effect on the environment. Eco-friendly liquid laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
Royal Powder Universal, all-purpose liquid laundry detergent, can be used for washing colored and white clothes made from cotton, linen, synthetics, as well as blended fabrics in a machine and by hand.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of Royal Powder Universal:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)|
|Soft (0…7°)||Medium (7…14°)||Hard (14…21°)|
|Slight||35 ml||45 ml||50 ml|
|Normal||50 ml||75 ml||100 ml|
|Heavy||100 ml||125 ml||150 ml|
|Average dosage – 75 ml|
Let’s compare the consumption of Royal Powder Universal liquid laundry detergent with the consumption of an average commercial powder laundry detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 75 ml, of Royal Powder Universal liquid laundry detergent. Thus, one package of detergent is sufficient for 13 laundry loads, or approximately 65 kg (normal soiling, medium water hardness). An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. Royal Powder Universal liquid laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in Royal Powder Universal liquid laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing clothes while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Demineralized water||More than 80|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable||Less than 5|
|Soap from vegetable oil|
|Glycerol||Less than 5|
|Inhibitor of transfer of dyes|
|Preservative||Less than 0,1|
Important! Royal Powder Universal liquid laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.